Sunday, September 8, 2013

TWIST OUT WITH ELASTA QP DESIGN FOAM AND SHEA BUTTER







I just wanted to share the wavy curl definition achieved after I took down my twist out. I have failed may times doing a twist out. My curls sometimes were not defined. My hair looked like a big DRY bush ! However, Practice makes perfect! So after I Co- washed my hair last night with one of my favorite conditioners which is Elasta QP  Soy Oil Proteins and Vitamins ULTRA HYRDRATION ANTI BREAKAGE MOISTURE - RICH CONDITIONER.  I decided to give a twist out another shot.


My hair is soft naturally, so my twists always seems to unravel, after using the Elasta QP conditioner my hair gets even softer but very manageable. This time I decided to do the twist out and close the ends of the twists with Bobby pins and foam rollers to keep the twists from unraveling. It worked GREAT ! I'm a happy camper today. After Co- Washing I used a homemade Shea Butter mixture with Shea butter, Jojoba Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Castor Oil and Glycerin to help keep the twist from unraveling and to help seal my hair. I also used Elasta QP Feels Like Silk Design Foam. I LOVE THIS FOAM ! I use it for my wash and go's and for my blow out's. The Design foam really gives my curls great definition and for my blow out's it makes my hair so straight, silky and bouncy. My twist out turned out Great! My curls are wavy and defined. I have to style my hair.now I'm sure I can find a cute hairstyle to do.
Tell me what you think.  





     Elasta QP Design Foam and Ultra Hydration Condition
  Homemade Shea butter 

Twists

Taking Down My Twists

Wavy Curls 

                                               

                                            Another close up the curly wave pattern


                                              
                                        Final look after all the twists are taken down

No comments:

Post a Comment